How Psychotherapy and Counselling Can Help
There are times in our lives when we know we need support. Worry and stress become intolerable. A major life event occurs such as bereavement, the ending of a relationship, redundancy or retirement.
Sometimes, other indicators let us know that things are not as they should be and we may experience:
- Feelings of unhappiness, dissatisfaction, depression or anger.
- Unexplained chronic or serious illness.
- Insomnia, panic attacks or phobias.
- Discord in relationships or within ourselves.
- Low self esteem or confidence, feelings of unworthiness or lack of motivation.
- Painful thoughts, memories or dreams.
Alternatively, our lives may be harmonious but we may want support to explore more fully who we are and develop our potential.
Talking with an empathetic and experienced therapist can help you work through negative thoughts and feelings and to make positive changes. I work with individuals and couples in my practice, on Skype, FaceTime, telephone and via email.