Psychotherapy & Counselling for Personal Issues
Sometimes, other indicators let us know that things are not as they should be and we may experience:
- Unhappiness, dissatisfaction, depression or anger.
- Unexplained chronic or serious illness.
- Insomnia, panic attacks or phobias.
- Discord in relationships or within ourselves.
- Low self esteem or confidence, feelings of unworthiness or lack of motivation.
- Painful thoughts, memories or dreams.
Alternatively, our lives may be harmonious but we may want support to explore more fully who we are and develop our potential.
As well as working generally with all issues, I specialise in therapy for adults who were abused as children.
Talking with an empathetic and experienced therapist can help you work through negative thoughts and feelings and to make positive changes. I work with individuals and couples in my practice, as well as on Skype, FaceTime, telephone and via email.