Executive Coaching for Professional Issues
Whereas psychotherapy and counselling look at personal matters, executive coaching is a way of approaching professional issues. Endeavouring to make your way through work-related problems alone, it is easy to lose perspective and question your judgement. Executive coaching will help you gain perspective, get past an impasse and maximise your effectiveness.
There are many reasons why people seek executive coaching, here are some of the issues that I am consulted on:
- Managing relationships in conflict
- Anger management in the workplace
- Becoming more assertive and setting boundaries
- Finding yourself in the wrong job
- When an allegation has been made or grievance taken against you
- Retirement planning
- When confidence and self-belief dips
- Being bullied or undermined in work
- Managing overwhelm and burnout
- Imposter syndrome/feeling like a fraud
- The CEO and Board relationship
- The death of a colleague
- Dealing with a personal crisis and maintaining professionalism
Executive coaching can make all difference to your work and life. If you would like to make an appointment to see me or to discuss having coaching, please contact me on:
07775 570208 or email me
Psychotherapy & Counselling for Personal Issues
Sometimes, other indicators let us know that things are not as they should be and we may experience:
- Unhappiness, dissatisfaction, depression or anger.
- Unexplained chronic or serious illness.
- Insomnia, panic attacks or phobias.
- Discord in relationships or within ourselves.
- Low self esteem or confidence, feelings of unworthiness or lack of motivation.
- Painful thoughts, memories or dreams.
Alternatively, our lives may be harmonious but we may want support to explore more fully who we are and develop our potential.
Talking with an empathetic and experienced therapist can help you work through negative thoughts and feelings and to make positive changes. Therapy sessions are 60 minute one to one sessions in my practice and via Skype, FaceTime, 07775 570208 and via email.
It can happen that we start to work on personal issues and then find ourselves talking about work or indeed you may already know that you want to talk about both with me. At a suitable point, we may decide to switch to Executive Coaching with Psychotherapy for some blended sessions when professional matters need more time and emphasis.